[TowerTalk] Homebrew Towers & Liability

Randy Wing rwing@southwind.net
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 17:19:51 -0600 (CST)

For MOST people I agree - use a product not a concoction.  However,
remember the Spruce Goose?  You can make awesome things with wood.

I even made a 36' pole out of 2x2x12 wood that lasted 4 years - guyed with
$5.00 of closeline.

But I haven't really made an argument - just adding my 2 cents....  :)

Randy
N0LD