[TowerTalk] Crank-UP Tower Cables.

Gary McDuffie, Sr. ag0n@arrl.net
Sat, 16 Dec 2000 21:23:22 -0700

On Sat, 16 Dec 2000 21:50:30 -0600, Bill Aycock wrote:

> I dont know where you got that (NOT a lubricant) information, but the
> WD40 people think it is. They say so on the can, and, earlier on this list,
> the %oil content has been reported.  Check again, please.

Maybe I came to the wrong conclusion, but I was under the impression
that the thread finalized on it NOT being a lubricant.  But, whether it
did or not, give it a try.  It is a very poor one at best.  I've used it
for years.  It is a penetrant.  Try spraying it on a sheet of metal and
leaving it.  There won't be anything left of it after awhile.

If you want to use it, go for it.  But, you won't find me using it on
something that needs a lubricant here.

Gary

ag0n at arrl dot net