[TowerTalk] Re: Can takeoff angle be too low?

Barry Kutner w2up@mindspring.com
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 01:29:37 -0000

While listening to 3Y0C yesterday on 10m, I was surprised to find
him louder on my TH7 at 40 ft, than my TH7 at 76 ft. That's a long
haul for a higher angle.

On an unrelated note, there's an interesting looking picture of
someone on a tower at
http://www.davidschoen.com/pics2/dsp021.jpg
A little dangerous with no climbing belt, don't you think?

73 Barry

Newtown, PA         FRC         alternate: barry@w2up.wells.com