[TowerTalk] Re: Can takeoff angle be too low?

alsopb alsopb@gloryroad.net
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 17:38:39 +0000

Last time I checked in antenna modeling program, extremely high
antennas do as this says.  However, the peak value of this envelope is
down 5 db from mor typical yagi patterns.

You don't get something for nothing.

73 de Brian/K3KO