[TowerTalk] HF2V with Elevated Mount - Experience?

k4sqr@juno.com k4sqr@juno.com
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 05:38:33 -0500

Byron;

Several Comtek 4-Square customers use the HF-2V's in elevated arrays, so
a secure mount will insure longivity. (The HF-2V is self-supporting due
to the base loading.) If the 80M & 160M coils have been tuned in an on
gorund installation, they will require retuning. Install as many radials
as permitted by the roof space. Add the top loading wires shown in the
back of the manual to enhance 160 & 80 meter performance.

73-Good luck;

Jim Miller, K4SQR
http://www.comteksystems.com
4-Square Phasing, Stack Yagi