[TowerTalk] HF2V with Elevated Mount - Experience?

Logan cdietz@swbell.net
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 06:26:14 -0600

I have mounted one on a 40 foot tower as a ground plane.  It worked
well, but you have to use the loading wires on the radiator to help guy
it.  This makes the antenna work better as well as helping keep it up in
wind storms.  A friend of mine, NN5O, had one on his roof with radials
running to the corners of the roof.  I'm not sure how he anchored it.

Chuck, W5PR