[TowerTalk] Emoto rotors

Jim White jim@coloradosatellite.com
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 06:42:33 -0700

Gentlemen,

Thanks for the responses re Emoto rotors.  Seems like there isn't much
experience in the U.S. because they have never been strongly marketed here.

To the best of my knowledge there is no current U.S. dealer.  We may get
ours from Bogerfunk Electronics, http://www.aordl.de/haupt_e.htm
Parts may be available from them.

At the AFA we may hold one entire unit as a spare since we won't be able to
tolerate much downtime.

For the person looking for a clamp, one of my web searches turned up a
listing of clamps and bearings from someone who had 'obtained the entire
stock of clamps from . . ." and had a bunch of clamps and thrust bearings
from Emoto.  However I looked again just now and can't locate it.  You may
want to spend some time searching for that site.

Jim
jim@coloradosatellite.com
wd0e@amsat.org