Fwd: Re: [TowerTalk] and JI

Larry Lindblom w0etc@ix.netcom.com
Thu, 28 Dec 2000 01:54:58 +0000

And if anyone else (like me) is still using Netscape Navigator you can
accomplish this by clicking on Edit, then Message Filters, then New.  From
there it is easy to filter and dump into the trash a message subject or
body containing a particular phrase or a message coming from from a sender
you don't want to hear from.