[TowerTalk] MFJ / Hy-Gain, cont'd.

Jiøí ¦anda jirka@jimaz.cz
Sat, 30 Dec 2000 23:19:43 +0100

I want to come with my 2c.

MFJ makes a lot of excellent products - like the 259B or 269 etc... and it
also makes a lot of BAD products like the  "3 kW" tuners which can not make
it with 500W.

It is the same as any other company and we all should understand that it is
VERY VERY hard to be on HAM-radio market with the low prices ...... We
should be probably happy there is someone who  makes all those relatively
cheap gimmicks needed by a lot of us.
Just try to imagine it would not be here and all those things they make
would not be available ?!?
They do have "automatically" created monopoly in many fields and it is not
because they have tried hard but because there is simply NO ONE else !

73 !

Jiri
OK1RI

List Sponsor:  Champion Radio Products - We'll be at the Dayton Hamvention
with all of our safety equipment and other products. Stop by booth #559 and
say hi.
<A HREF="http://www.championradio.com">www.ChampionRadio.com</A>

-----