[n7cl@mmsi.com: Re: [TowerTalk] Universial Towers]

Eric Gustafson n7cl@mmsi.com
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 14:23:03 -0700

As I look at the site referenced in my last post, I don't think
these are the folks you are looking for.  But there are two tower
suppliers in Florida that specialize in aluminum towers.  One of
them may be the one you are seeking.  Or, either may have
something that will meet your needs.  Check out:

http://www.alumatower.com

http://www.heightstowers.com/

73, Eric  N7CL