[TowerTalk] Re: tower restrictions please can someone help him?

Gerald Smith w6ter@worldnet.att.net
Mon, 07 Feb 2000 08:05:11 -0500

Charley,

Assuming you are an ARRL member, you should contact your Section
Manager. The Section Manager should inturn make an inquiry for you to
W3KD, Chris Imlay, the ARRL counsel for tower matters. Chris is the
defacto central respository for tower issue, litigation, etc. Chris will
and can not fund a lawsuit for you but he can direct you, give you an
understanding of the problem and the cures.

Gerry, W6TER