[TowerTalk] Identifying Cushcraft A4 traps

RJA konecc@mindspring.com
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 23:26:28 -0500

Can anyone help in distinguishing between the 15m traps (TB vs. TC) and the
10m traps (TD vs. TE)??  My e-mail request to Cushcraft stated that "we do
not offer Trap diagnostics or identification as part of our Technical
Support Service" and that I should use the book "Troubleshooting Antennas
and Feedline", MFJ part number 3301 to help identify the trap.  Any advice
or experience in how to do this?  Unfortunately Cushcraft does not mark
their traps...  nor was the technical advice particularly insightful.

					-- Rich K1CC