[TowerTalk] rotor plate bolt hole patterns

Joe L Blackwell aa4nn@juno.com
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 16:30:48 -0500

Hi Steve,
The T2X would not fit in the top section of my US Tower 89 foot crankup,
so you might want to check on this first.  I went with the G1000SDX
rotator which fits and works well.  The design of the Yaesu lets you
center a mast without shimming.
73, de Joe, aa4nn