[TowerTalk] rotor plate bolt hole patterns

Lonnie (NT6B) nt6b-vk7lm@dreamsoft.com
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 10:34:45 -0800

Hi Steve and Hello to the group....All TX-2 rotators that I have seen are
not 4 bolt mounting like the Ham M,II,III,4 and IV's...they have 6 mounting
holes using stainless bolts.  Although you can use the original 4 bolt
pattern for the Ham series for the Tailtwisters by adding 2 additional
holes to the pattern and plate the pattern is  different, not the same but
it can be modified for the Yaesu series rotators....73's......Lonnie  (NT6B)