[TowerTalk] RE: substitute for BMW Flex-disc ?

Jan.E.Holm@telia.se Jan.E.Holm@telia.se
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 07:29:33 +0100

     Correct, any will most definitly do. I use one from a Ford Granada
     to rotatde a 80 foot crank up with multiple Yagi´s on it. By the
     way a more correct name for this thing is a Hardy disk, at least
     that´s what I have learnet.

     73, Jim SM2EKM

     By the way these things are not expensive at all, you can by them
     new in this country for around $30. For little money they are a BIG
     life saver for rotors.