[TowerTalk] Re: Physically Low--Low Frequency Antennas

K7GCO@aol.com K7GCO@aol.com
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 23:52:30 EST

TT:  I worked 2 weeks on this Post and forgot to add the Subject.  Please
delete previous post.  Sorry about that. K7GCO

"There are also tricks I've used to make horizontal antennas close to the
ground on 160-40M complete with the higher ones.  It's rare fun beating the
higher antennas."  K7GCO
     In a message dated 09.02.00 13:33:20 Pacific Standard Time,