FW: [TowerTalk] C31XR? ANT file - Problems2

Brian Smithson brian_smithson@vds.com
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 09:26:17 -0500

Uh, I don't think Force12 is in this for humanitarian
reasons. I doubt Tom or Natan would be excited about hams
'enjoying' the nice pattern without buying one any more
than software companies enjoy pirating or cable companies
enjoy signal theft.

-Brian n8wrl