[TowerTalk] Re: C31XR?FINAL

Jan.E.Holm@telia.se Jan.E.Holm@telia.se
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 14:54:26 +0100

      How can the physical dimensions of an antenna be
      copyrighted, please explain.
      I still insist, by the same token, taking a picture of
      the same antenna must then be illegal.
      Also I insist, if I hypotecicaly would build an EXCACT
      copy of an C31XR I might be walking on thin ice.
      However I think it´s ok if I do so and only have it  for
      personal use. If I make an EXCACT copy and start to
      sell it I´m sure Force12 would sue me.
      In this case the above wasn´t the issue. YU1AO only
      published a file with dimensions for a C31XR and that
      surely can not violate the copyright laws. Thats the
      BS old chap and no I don´t have to wish you 73 either
      but since I´m a lot nicer then you I still will so a big
      73 to you old chap.

      de Jim SM2EKM