[TowerTalk] Re: Cope Right Legalities

K7GCO@aol.com K7GCO@aol.com
Sat, 26 Feb 2000 02:59:44 EST

W A N T E D:  ATTORNEY HAM OF AT LEAST 25 YEARS, HIGHLY EXPERIENCED IN COPY
RIGHT, PATENT LAW AND MOLE HILL MOUNTAIN CLIMBING, TO GIVE PRO BONO LAW
OPINION (FREE) ON TT OF MATTER TAKING UP TT SPACE THAT SHOULD BE USED FOR
AIRING USUAL BUT VERY USEFUL BAND-AIDS FOR DEFICIENTLY DESIGNED EQUIPMENT AND
OTHER VERY USEFUL CORRECTIVE AND LONGEVITY CONCEPTS WE ALL LOVE TO USE.  IF
POSTS BELOW AREN'T ENOUGH BAD EVIDENCE, THE REST CAN BE SUBPOENAED.  IN
APPRECIATION, TT HAMDUMB--(CORRECTION) HAMDOOM--HAMDOME--HAMDOM (TAKE YOUR
PICK) WILL PROVIDE PRO-BONO TECHNICAL (FREE TECHNICAL ADVICE, ALUMINUM TUBING
LIKE--6' x3/4"x.058"--OTHER PARTS AND OTHER ASSISTANCE IF CLOSE) TO YOU IN
EXCHANGE.  CERTAIN OF US WOULD EVEN APPEAR AS TECHNICAL WITNESSES IN COURT
FOR YOU IF EVER NEEDED.  (WE UNDERSTAND IF YOU WOULD PREFER TO DECLINE OUR
OFFER--PARTICULARLY FOR COURT).  WE MUST SOLVE THIS MONUMENTAL LEGAL
COPYRIGHT MOLE HILL MADE TO A MOUNTAIN PROBLEM AND WILL ALSO TELL NO MORE
LAWYER JOKES IF YOU SOLVE THE PROBLEM.  OTHER LAWYERS WILL LOVE YOU.  IF YOU
DON'T WE WILL CONTINUE AND TELL EVEN MORE DUMB LAWYER JOKES.  SUCH A DEAL!

(Why can't all the collective expertise on TT solve this simple legal
problem?  Why don't we ask those who know when we don't--I even do that?  If
there is an Attorney Ham that reads this--why hasn't he volunteered advice?
Maybe there is a reason? K7GCO)

       In a message dated 25.02.00 05:56:39 Pacific Standard Time,