FWD: Re: [TowerTalk] Hy-Gain Rotators

Jim Idelson k1ir@designet.com
Thu, 13 Jan 2000 19:46:51 -0500

Yes, Bill. the formula is correct. However, MFJs formula for manufacturing cost
is very likely much more favorable than that of the old HyGain - due to the
larger volume of other products they build. So, it is still possible that they
can produce rotators of good quality at a more acceptable cost and offer them
to the market at a reasonable price. I am going to be an optimist! Please join
me! :-)

73,

Jim K1IR