[TowerTalk] TA-33 HELP

wa9vrh wa9vrh@ocslink.com
Sun, 16 Jan 2000 10:06:07 -0600

HI Steve and Bill. In looking at my manual I concur with the info
that you have Steve. The only problem is the manual says that the
traps are color coded
and that the end with the color code should got towards the boom.
Well my reflector trap has the proper number of turns on each
coil BUT the color coded end is the 25 turn end which is supposed
to be away from the boom. Any thoughts? 73's Larry WA9VRH

towertalk@contesting.com

http://www.contesting.com/towertalkfaq.html
http://www.contesting.com/km9p/search.htm