[TowerTalk] TA-33 HELP

Steve Rodowicz SRodowic@ix.netcom.com
Sun, 16 Jan 2000 11:37:00 -0500

Larry,

I've checked some of my "older info" (circa 1970) and its all been
consistent with the coil turn count I mentioned.

Your coils were probably mismarked by Mosley.  (Another possibility is that
they were marked correctly for assembly into another "Trap Assembly" for
use on a different antenna. I'd go with the "turns count" unless Mosley
says different.

Could always give Mosley a call to verify.

73, Steve - N1SR