[TowerTalk] Re:[Tower Talk] CC X7/X9

N4CW@aol.com N4CW@aol.com
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 16:31:58 EST

In a message dated 01/28/2000 2:17:10 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ValErwin@aol.com writes:

<< I am the proud owner of  a CC X7 with equally ridiculous claims.  I have
had
 my X7 up for just a little over a year and am very happy with it. For the
 small incremental difference in gains between the X7and X9, I simply could
 not justify the extra $ or the extra torque on the rotator. >>
Personally, I don't believe any of the gain figures for either antenna.
Intuitively, the additional boom length and elements would make you expect
more of a difference between the two. What we need is a reputable test from
an independent source....
73,
Bert N4CW