[TowerTalk] WX Station

mike dunlap mdunlap@pressenter.com
Sat, 29 Jan 2000 20:17:10 -0600

Hello  to All!!

Just a quick question on WX stations, in particular a Oregon Scientific
wireless
model Q1-9553.  It  offers wind, temp, humidity, rain and other with solar
powered transmitters.  Just hoping that one of you may have this model and
would be able to give me any info on performance as well as possible
trouble with rf from your rig(s).  The $ is 399.00 and would be open to
other suggestions.  I don't need a big $ unit but just want one that works
and gives the  appropriate  info.
I THANK YOU ALL in advance for your help and guidance in this matter.

'73 from Mike
K0NWA

ps   It will be going up on a 56' tower this spring.