[TowerTalk] birds,etc.

Henry Heidtmann n4vhk@summitschool.com
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 14:20:40 -0400

Here in the south we purposely turn the Force 12 C4XL towards the
migratory birds. We hook up the Alpha 89 and wait- When a sufficient
amount of birds impale themselves on the elements, I make a few calls,
key down for about 10 minutes, tap the keg and have a helluva BBQ.
An elevation rotor is helful for serving.

Yes, work is dull today.
73,
Henry, N4VHK
Winston-Salem, NC