[TowerTalk] Buriable Coax

Bill Putney billp@wwpc.com
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 13:57:07 -0700 (PDT)

Times Cable has a direct burrial version of there LMR-400 (a low loss, 100%
shield RG8 sized coax) called LMR-400DB. It has sealing goop inside the sheath
to keep water out. Texas Towers (and others I'm sure) carry it. TT gets $.74 a
foot.

- Bill

On Jul 12,  2:47pm, N0OEL@aol.com wrote:
> Subject: [TowerTalk] Buriable Coax
>
> Have a friend who is going to bury about 120ft of coax.    Anyone out there
> have any recommendation as to what buriable coax to use of the RG8 variety
> that will work well 80-10 mtrs that is not too high on loss?     Also where
> is a good place to find it?
>
> 73
> Mike
> K0BUD
>
> --
>
>-- End of excerpt from N0OEL@aol.com

#  Bill Putney - WB6RFW            | My repeater:443.400 Mhz-100 Hz #
#  WWPC                            | It's not open, it's not closed,#
#  5780 Balmoral Drive             | it's controlled. It's open for #
#  Oakland, CA 94619               | membership (which is free...). #
#  billp@wwpc.com - (510)531-2412  | Go figure...                   #