[TowerTalk] Need Wilson SY-33 Manual? 40-Meter Add-On?

Jeff Maass jmaass@columbus.rr.com
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 16:09:03 -0400

Does anyone remember the Wilson SY-33 tribander?

I discovered the manual for a Wilson SY-33 tribander in my
files. The antenna was left on St. Martin or Anguilla 20 years ago.
If anyone needs the manual, I'd rather send it off than throw it out.

I believe that I also have a 40-meter add-on element for the Wilson
SY-33 still in the box in the garage. I'll likely use it for spare parts,
but if anyone still has this antenna up, I'd be willing to part with this
upgrade kit.

73,
Jeff Maass       jmaass@columbus.rr.com     Located near Columbus Ohio
         USPSA # L-1192       NROI/CRO    Amateur Radio K8ND
    Maass' IPSC Resources Page:  http://home.columbus.rr.com/jmaass