[TowerTalk] Bracketed Rohn Specs

Jason Hissong jhisson1@columbus.rr.com
Sat, 22 Jul 2000 10:02:01 -0400

I was just browsing through the Rohn specs and had a question that you guys
would probably know the answer to.

When looking at the Rohn 25G Bracketed Specs, its states upper brackets at
30' and lower brackets at 15'.  Is this an AND or and OR?  i.e., do they
mean that you have to have both or one or the other?

If both are required, then I could not put up the tower as I cannot go to
30' for one of the brackets.

If only one is required, then at 40', there would be 25' of tower sticking
out the top.  Would that allow me to put 25' of tower as well when the
bracket is at 13'?  (for a total of 38').

Thanks and 73!

Jason

"We've all heard that a million monkeys
banging on a million typewriters will
eventually produce the entire
works of Shakespeare.  Now,
thanks to the Internet, we
know this is not true."
- Professor Robert Silensky, California University