[TowerTalk] Telrex TB5

dj2001@isd.net dj2001@isd.net
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 14:30:02 -0500

Here we go again with the Telrex.  I'm searching back thru the
postings but have not come up with anything yet.

Does anyone know what the values of the capacitors are in the traps
for the Telrex TB5EM tribander?

I think I might have some bad ones and dont want to tear into it
unless I'm sure I can fix it.  The antenna works but not very well on
ten.  Twenty and 15 seem ok except on 15 the resonant freq is about
21.45 and drops off slowly well down the band, its acceptable.  Ten
is at 29.3 and 2/1 best case.  I have rebuilt the balun and cleaned
everything.

Dale J.
K9VUJ