[TowerTalk] Boom-to-Mast Hardware Sources? HARBACH

Jeff Maass jmaass@columbus.rr.com
Thu, 27 Jul 2000 18:26:28 -0400

Thanks to everyone that pointed me at sources for stainless
U-bolts and saddles.

In particular, Harbach Electronics (http://www.harbach.com/)
had precisely what I need.

I spoke with Al Harbach this morning, and he told me that he is
having some health problems, having just come out of the hospital.
He said that he will be having surgery early next month. He is
working on cleaning up his many current orders.

The web site has been modified to announce that he is shutting
down the business until further notice.

>From the tone of the many responses I received pointing me to
his web site, I thought his many friends here would like to know.

73,
Jeff Maass       jmaass@columbus.rr.com     Located near Columbus Ohio
         USPSA # L-1192       NROI/CRO    Amateur Radio K8ND
    Maass' IPSC Resources Page:  http://home.columbus.rr.com/jmaass