[TowerTalk] Schedule 40 pipe or HD aluminum mast?

Wyllma Wall billwall@bellsouth.net
Thu, 27 Jul 2000 23:05:25 -0400

Hi Dave and all,
Dave is right.   Do not use water pipe. Water pipe is a soft alloy metal.  3/8"
wall T-6, T-7 X 2" OD aluminum tubing is very good as long as the length is not
over 8'out of the tower top piece.
Buy one more section of tower, before trying to save a $ on a longer mast pipe.
Bill Wall Kc4UZ