[TowerTalk] Preformed Guy Grips

Stan or Patricia Griffiths w7ni@teleport.com
Fri, 28 Jul 2000 11:58:39 -0700

MakeMyDay wrote:

> Stan or Patricia Griffiths wrote:
> >
> > [....] I had also heard that the shorter GDE 1104
> > power utility grip was actually STRONGER than the EHS cable
> > and the cable always snapped before the grip did in any pull
> > tests conducted.  [....]
>
> How many breaking-strength tests have been conducted on
> preforms that have been hammered by Mother_Nature for
> 10-20 years?
>
> Go ahead, Make My Day (with no-nonesense U-clips)

My experience has been that NO MATTER how much research you do on
any subject, someone can ALWAYS think up a question that is not
answered in the research.  Some people LIVE just to discredit the
research of others . . .

So, Mr. Anonymous, how about doing a little research yourself and
offering some meaningful ANSWERS instead of just more questions?

Have you ever had a guy cable pull through U-clips . . . ?  I have
. . .

Stan  w7ni@teleport.com