[TowerTalk] TB-2US Thrust Bearing

Chuck Kresge du3nxe@mozcom.com
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 23:08:46 +0800

Many many thanks for the quick response regarding the TB-2US bearing. Now I
understand its design! US Tower did not send me any data regarding it. I had
never seen a design like it. And why they do not respond to my email
messages, I don't understand.

I looked at the top of that bearing and saw that it was machined
eccentrically and really thought it was an error. I chewed out Bruce at US
Tower for sending it to me and asked for my $110 back. Now I am somewhat
embarrassed but they could have sent me a data sheet on it.

Thanks to Skip-KJ6Y, Larry-W6UB, Larry-WI5A and George-K0FF for your help.

73, Chuck Kresge DU3NXE