[TowerTalk] Rohn 25 Guy Bracket

Pete Smith n4zr@contesting.com
Wed, 07 Jun 2000 16:56:31 +0000

Does anyone know what size pin can be put through the captive link in a
Rohn GA25GD guy bracket?  I just bought some 6700# Phillystran with the old
potted ends already in place.  The ones I got have a pin, rather like a
shackle, instead of the closed loop end that was somewhat more common.
Trouble is, the pins look like they may be a little big.  If they are, I
presume I can use the proper-sized shackle between the big pin and the
smaller loop on the guy bracket, but it would sure be good to know.

All my guy brackets are already up on the tower.

Thanks in advance!

73, Pete Smith N4ZR
n4zr@contesting.com