[TowerTalk] Texas Towers Guy Grips

TexasRF@aol.com TexasRF@aol.com
Thu, 8 Jun 2000 09:54:47 EDT

All guy grips sold by Texas Towers are manufactured by Preformed Line
Products and are from their "Big Grip" series. These are exactly the same
items as sold by Rohn. Our price is lower because we buy directly from the
manufacturer in bulk and there are fewer levels of price markup.

As a side note, the grips we carry for Phillystran are also made by Preformed
Line Products but are sold only through Phillystran thus creating an added
level of price markup. The sizes and direction of twist are different than
the grips made for steel and they are used only for Phillystran cables.

73 de Gerald Williamson, K5GW/Texas Towers