[TowerTalk] TELREX TB6EM Parts

n4kg@juno.com n4kg@juno.com
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 09:23:23 -0600

I would expect they are impossible to find, BUT,
they are fairly simple construction and could be
duplicated.  Basically, as I recall, they consist
of wire wound on a phenolic insulator with an
epoxy coating and a fixed capacitor soldered
across the coil.  The capacitor may be the
hard part to find.  The early Cushcraft tribander
ATB34 used Coaxial cable to form the capacitor.
50 Ohm cable is approximately 30 pF per foot.

de  Tom  N4KG

On Mon, 12 Jun 2000 22:06:44 -0600 "K7HPH" <k7hph@xmission.com> writes:

> Hello:
>
> I was wondering if anyone knows of a source for parts for the TB6EM
> Telrex
> Beam? Specifically the traps.
>
> Thanks in advance for the information.
>
> 73, Mark...