[TowerTalk] Cushcraft A3S 10m trap direction

K3GM k3gm@home.com
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 00:12:18 -0400

 Bill,

 The 10 Meter traps are longer on one end than the other.  The long end
 points to the boom.  But that's only half your problem unless you marked
the
 traps before disassembly.  There are two 15 meter traps that are different
 than the others.  These traps are located on the director element.
 Cushcraft in their effort to save a few pennies marked the traps with paper
 stickers which came off within a few months.  I have the procedures to find
 these traps if you need it.  Please reply direct, and I'll be happy to
 forward it to you.

 7 3, Tom K3GM