[TowerTalk] Nifty new coax connector sealer

Gary and Jane Nieborsky neborsky@ior.com
Sat, 24 Jun 2000 17:40:30 -0700

Had a  electrical hardware salesman drop by Friday.  He showed me the
greatest coax connector sealer-upper I have ever seen.  It was a rubber
split sleave that has sealer goo inside it and when you fold the halves
together it seals the connector.  It is rated for direct immersion it water.
Best part:  when you open it back up the connector comes out clean!  He said
it wasn't on the market yet but he'd get me a sample as soon as he gets
some.  When he does I'll forward the manufacturer name and part #.

Gary K7FR