[TowerTalk] Trees

K7LXC@aol.com K7LXC@aol.com
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 12:31:58 EST

In a message dated 03/02/2000 8:45:39 AM Pacific Standard Time,
w8tts@gwis.com writes:

> > aborculture, recreational tree climbing and cat rescue(!). It's at
>
>  Hmmm, cat rescue!

      No, I haven't but I have done one cat rescue.

>  Have you ever seen the skeleton of a cat in a tree?

      Nope. But I was working on an AM broadcast antenna that had a BIG
horizontal capacity hat made with wire stretched between 4 towers at about
190 feet and there were (gulp) LOTS of crow's feet on the cables. It took me
awhile to figure out what they were and how they got there.

Cheers,   Steve   K7LXC
Tower Tech