[TowerTalk] strucural engineer in ohio for tower prefer ham

steve steve@netmakers.com
Sat, 04 Mar 2000 00:09:28 -0500

Hi all
 I am in need of a strucural engineer in the Cleveland oh area for tower
, What I need is someone who will look at my tower so that I can use it
above 35' , it is a E-Z Way tower
 I have most of the info , city wants to make sure base is ok and tower
will hold the manufactures
wind loads in writting and the little stamp thingy on the letter. then I
can crank it up to 50' and talk the world. any help is needed. thanks
steve kc8gca.

FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/towertalkfaq.html
Submissions:              towertalk@contesting.com
Administrative requests:  towertalk-REQUEST@contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-towertalk@contesting.com
Search:                   http://www.contesting.com/km9p/search.htm