[TowerTalk] Penatorx Subsitute

kk kk@cg.yu
Sun, 12 Mar 2000 13:55:35 +0100

NOALOX is sold by American Falcon International, in various quantities. Back
in 1988 I had used MOLYKOTE41 Grease, this one being claimed as the best
conductive antioxidant. Since I was visiting US for the first time in 1987,
I did not want to return home without THE BEST compound. NOALOX is cheaper.

73 Kele
YU 3 AO