[TowerTalk] Summary termination resistor sources

alsopb alsopb@gloryroad.net
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 16:59:45 +0000

Guys,

Thanks for all your inputs.  However, I checked out some of the
sources
supplied and still came up empty.

1. RF parts has a few "old style" carbon composition 2 watt resistors
at
$2 each!!!!  The highest value they have is 270 ohms.  Their minimum
order is $25.  The have metallic film resistors.  Not what I wanted.
good.

2. Mouser - No carbon composition resistors in 2 watt size.  They have
"ceramic composition" whatever they are.  They have film type
resistors which are the kind I've been replacing.  No good.

3. Newark - On line catelog is useless. Unable to determine just what
they had. Min order $25.

Interesting that these type are parts have been done in by progress.

73 de Brian/K3KO