[TowerTalk] Cement Drilling and Bolt affixing

Lonberg, Hank Hank.Lonberg@Harrisgrp.com
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 14:21:06 -0800

Mark:

Based on ICBO official testing and approved by City of Los Angeles and Los
Angeles County - Hilti HY-150 Epoxy Anchors using  1 inch diameter threaded
rod and HY-150 resin are good for an allowable  5700 pounds of tension each;
if embedded 8 ½ inches in the concrete. Look in the yellow pages under
concrete or building materials suppliers for a Hilti Dealer near you.

73

Hank Lonberg,  KR7X, P.E.