[TowerTalk] Re:Tuning Yagi's w/ non-insulated elements ?

Jan.E.Holm@telia.se Jan.E.Holm@telia.se
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 11:51:47 +0100

Hard to tune antennas in real life if you don´t own an
antenna test range. The only thing you tune or rather
you match your feedpoint to your feeder.
Instead, run the design in a computer and use a
program you trust. Or let someone you have confidence
in do it for you.

73, Jim SM2EKM