[TowerTalk] Small stack V.S. Single Large Tribander

Michael McCarthy, W1NR w1nr@eecorp.com
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 08:42:04 -0500

For contest running, you are much better off with the stack.  For
busting pileups, the C31XR MIGHT provide an advantage, especially
on 15 and 10.  Of course, a stack of C31XR's would be a formidable
combination.

As one prominent contester put it..."Better to be fairly loud in a
lot of places than really loud in a few." (K1VR, the father of the
triband stack).

Mike, W1NR