[TowerTalk] US Tower: Broken cable, resolution?

Barry Kutner w2up@mindspring.com
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 23:46:42 -0000

Isn't this the same company that gives antenna square footage
ratings at 50 mph? How bogus/deceptive is this? Nowhere in the
US is there a 50 mph wind zone. I'm suprised ARRL let's them get
away with it, considering how tough they are on gain specs for
antennas.
73 Barry

Newtown, PA         FRC         alternate: barry@w2up.wells.com