[TowerTalk] Tri-Ex Cables

Firstcallcom@aol.com Firstcallcom@aol.com
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 08:30:32 EST

Tri-Ex is pleased to announce the availability of replacement cable kits in
stainless steel.  Each kit comes with full cable diagrams which is by the way
standard in all Tri-Ex manuals as of January 1, 2000.

Regular galvanized cable kits (with drawings) are now in stock.  Check out
the prices just put up on the web site <www.firstcallcom.net>.

THE NEW TRI-EX WEB SITE UNDER FIRST CALL WAS JUST COMPLETED AND IS THE MOST
COMPREHENSIVE SITE EVERY DESIGNED FOR CRANK UP TOWERS.

We invite everybody to visit our booth in Visalia, CA for the international
DX convention and stop by Booth 526 at the Dayton Hamvention.

THERE'S A NEW TRI-EX IN TOWN, CHECK US OUT.

Any questions call 800-426-8693.

Sales Department
First Call Communications, Inc.
800-426-8693