[TowerTalk] Radio's/tunnels

Wyllma Wall billwall@bellsouth.net
Sat, 06 May 2000 09:57:38 -0400

Hi all,

If you obtain an Andrews catalog this will explain about Radiax type cable.
Their engineers told me years ago about how it was designed for tall
buildings. At that time they told me it was placed on each inside corner. I
found some and striped the black outside jacket off. It had rectangular slots
in the shield.
                                                       Bill  KC4UZ