[TowerTalk] Tri Ex@ HAMVENTION

Joel k2qbv@cyburban.com
Wed, 10 May 2000 22:13:31 -0400

Tri Ex invites everyone interested in a strong  new series of crank-up
towers at a super fair price to visit us at booth 523 in Dayton, next
week.

We are once again running VERY SPECIAL TOWER  DISCOUNTS  for those
people wanting to place an order (or deposit) for a Tri Ex tower during
Hamvention 2000. Some discounted Tri Ex  towers have been reduced close
to $2,000.

The long awaited "C" box for the Prosistel Big Boy rotator series  are
finally being shipped and will be shown in Dayton along with the design
engineer.

If anyone requires a full written tower quotation prior to Hamvention,
let us know.  We've added to our staff as of last week and we are up-
to- date with  tower proposals and nearly all responses to e mail

Regards,

Joel, K2QBV
Tom, N4XP
Warren, K2UVV