[TowerTalk] Re: C31 Side Mount

Stan or Patricia Griffiths w7ni@teleport.com
Sat, 13 May 2000 16:31:33 -0700

Hi Larry,

There is a sidemount/tower cleanance diagram for the sidemounts that are fabricated by K7PN (CustomMetal Works)
on my web site at

<http://www.reprise.com>

Click on Antronics, Click on CustomMetal Works, Click on "sidemount clearance diagram".  At least this is the
clearance for the CustomMetal Works model of sidemounts.  Other models may (and some definitely DO) require more
distance between elements on the boom for clearance.  You need to ask the manufacturer what the clear boom space
requirements are for his sidemounts.  I can't see how any sidemounts could require any LESS element clear boom
space than the CustomMetal Works models.

Stan  w7ni@teleport.com